ABOUT THIS GULET
Lauran is a sailing beauty. It has won many awards for the most beautiful vessel. Interior is hand-made from mahogany completed with golden details. Lauran can accommodate 6 guests in one Master cabin and 2 Twin cabins. All cabins are air-conditioned. Sailing is possible during the cruise and depends on the weather condition. There are 8 speakers on deck for relaxed atmosphere through all day.
- 3 air conditioned cabins for maximum 6 guests
- 1 master cabin
- 2 cabins have twin beds
- Each cabin has its own private bathroom
- 12 hours of air condition in cabins
- Possible departures from:
- Check in: After 05:00 PM
- Check out: Until 09:00 AM
- Personal Cruise Assistant will find a perfect gulet for you and help you select appropriate itinerary
- Concierge Assistant will plan all details regarding your cruise 1 month before the start of your cruise (food, drinks, transfers, detailed itinerary, excursions, celebrations, allergies…)
- Local Representative is there for you 24/7 during the entire cruise in case you need any additional support (restaurant reservations, excursions, communication with the crew – phone support).
Charter price includes yacht rental, crew, fuel for cruising and VAT.
Food, beverages and port taxes are charged extra. Port taxes are paid according to itinerary and usage.
Gulet Lauran offers 2 food options:
- Half Board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner): 500 €/person/week
- Children discounts: up to 0-2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
How is food organized?
Before your departure, You will receive a list of food served on board so you can specify all extra needs you might have or remove any items you do not like. Your cruise assistant will forward all of the group’s wishes, info about allergies likes and dislikes to the chef on board.
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (alcoholic and soft beverages): 190 €/person/week
- All Inclusive domestic drinks package (soft beverages): 90 €/person/week
- Corkage Fee: 700 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks on board)
How are beverages organized?
Before your departure, Your cruise assistant will arrange that all of your favourite drinks are waiting for you in yacht’s bar. If you decide to buy drinks from yacht’s bar, you will give a list of drinks you would like to have on board, the crew will get them and sell according to yacht’s bar price list. All Inclusive drinks package includes local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; you can bring all foreign brands with you free of charge. If you pay corkage fee, you will give us the list of drinks you wish to have in yacht’s bar and we will supply the drinks – you will only cover the supermarket bill.