Gulet Fortuna is 33 meters long yacht that will astonish you with her excellent sailing performances that are an amazing addition to your cruising vacations in Croatia. Her sails are functional and her crew will provide you with smooth sailing with no sound of engine. You can always give them a hand in their performances or just relax and enjoy. Gulet Fortuna has been completely refitted and improved for the season 2016. in order to provide higher standards of accommodation. She can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in 7 cabins. Being a large yacht, her decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living.
Gulet Fortuna has 4 professional crew members: Captain, chef, hostess, deckhand. They are all very attentive and discrete, but always at your service.
Guest cabins configuration:
|2 Master cabins||5.40 m2 cabin with double bed (180*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.4m2) with shower box and home toilet.|
|2 Double cabins||4.70 m2 cabin with double bed (180*210 cm). Private bathroom (2.40 m2) with shower box and home toilet.|
|3 twin cabins||4.25 m2 cabin with twin bed (2 x 60*200 cm). Private bathroom (2.40 m2) with shower box and home toilet.|
- Each bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and lux bathroom hygiene set.
- Each cabin has electric 220V sockets that can be used at all times when generator is on (also during the sailing).
- Beach towels: 1 per person per week
- Bathroom towels: 2 towels per week
- Additional beach or bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed linen is included in price
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV, DVD, Stereo
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Separate crew quarters
- The indoor salon is large with white furnishing, consisting of 2 couches with dining tables. Large panoramic windows provide much of a daylight.
- Kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens, grill, refrigerators and deep freezers. ice makers, espresso machine
- Large decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living
Bow area is reserved for sun bathing mattresses and cushioned bench with 2 cocktail tables
- The stern deck has a U shaped large couch with dining table, the area is shaded and perfect to enjoy outstanding meals.
- Tender boat with outboard engine 5.6 meters, 100 HP
- water ski
- 2 canoes
- amateur fishing equipment
- snorkelling equipment
- 12 sun mattresses
- TV, DVD/CD player
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- board games, cards
|Boat rental prices include: Accommodation on the yacht, 4 crew members, wages and food for the crew, Croatian VAT, fuel for main engines up to 4 hours cruising per day, fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use, tender, complete linen and towels, yacht insurance, service on board, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, use of leisure equipment on board, WiFi. Leisure equipment: canoe, water ski (60 EUR/h), snorkeling equipment, 2 x SUP, wake board (60 EUR/h), fishing equipment, LCD, TV, WiFi, board games. Food options (per person per week): Half board (breakfast and lunch) – 350 EUR, Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – 600 EUR. Drinks options (per person per week):Beverages paid according to consumption – by bar price list
All inclusive domestic package (Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 180 EUR
Non alcoholic package: 90 EUR
Service cost for beverages supplied by clients: 700 EUR per week/booking
|Obligatory extras:Half board – 350 EUR person/week
Port and marina fees
|Optional extras:Full board – 600 EUR person/week
Tickets for national parks
Mini van transfer
Extra meal – 35 EUR / meal
|Remarks:Food for children 0-2 years: free
Food for children 2-12 years: 50% off
Payment: 50% of the boat rental price after you sign the contract, 50% of the boat rental price 45 days before charter date.