|Electrical:||Air conditioner, Electric charger, Generator, Inverter (220 V)|
|Accomodation:||Bed linen, Blankets, Double bed cabin (7), Pillows, Sheets, Towels|
|Sports Equipment:||Fishing equipment, Jet ski, Kayak (null), Paddle board (null), Snorkeling equipment, Wake board, Water ski|
|Entertainment:||Bar, CD player, TV + DVD, Wi-Fi|
Gulet Croatia is a 32 meter classically designed gulet from mahagony and teak, with 7 luxurious
cabins (4 double and 3 twin cabins for 14 guests). An ideal fully equipped Luxury Gulet for sailing in
Croatia. On the bow there is plenty of space for sunbathing and on the stern there is a large area to
accommodate the dinning table. This, like the sun deck, can be covered by tent and is an ideal place
to relax and enjoy the tasty Mediterranean food prepared by our talented chef. Gulet offers a variety
of recreactional activities as well, our equipment includes a speedboat, jet-ski, full set of water-skiing
equipment, kayak, etc.
FOOD PER PERSON WEEKLY
HALF BOARD –365 Eur (Breakfast + Lunch -3 courses)
FULL BOARD – 560 Eur (Breakfast + Lunch -3 courses + Dinner /3 courses)
EXTRA MEAL – 35 Eur
LIGHT MEAL (One main course) – 15 Eur/Person
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- Optional: All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages WITH WINES INCLUDED (Croatian beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee)-: 250 Eur per person per week .
- Optional: All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 110 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive alcoholic option is taken, please note it does not include any foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), they are all extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 670 Eur per week.